Download Free FTP Client for Android
AndFTP is another free app for android phones which enables us to manage several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser.
With AndFTP you can rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders. It also has download and upload features with resume support.
AndFTP is packed with pretty cool features, checkout the list of features for AndFTP below:
AndFTP Features :
- FTP, SFTP and FTPS support.
- Device (local) and remote (FTP) file browsers.
- Upload and download with resume support.
- Folders selection support for upload, download and delete.
- Active/Passive FTP mode support.
- Rename file(s) support.
- Delete file(s) support.
- Create folder(s) support.
- Copy/Paste support on device passive active support.
- List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
- Open file (HTML, MP3, Text, Video …) on device.
- Permissions setup support on FTP server.
- Multiple FTP settings support.
- Authentication prompt added to avoid storing FTP login/password on device passive active support.
- Optional “Tip of day”.
- English, Spanish, German and French languages support.
Screen Shots :
You can download the AndFTP for free from here