Opera 10 Released with Turbo
You can now download the final version of Opera 10, It’s packed with the new Turbo feature, which helps speed up the browsing sessions while surfing the Web on slower connections.
The new release also comes with a large number of bug fixes, usability and web standard improvements, speed dial, integrated spelling checker and a better in-client Opera Mail, and auto update from which you can choose to have completely automatic updates or to be notified when an update is ready for you to install. Opera claims to be 8X faster in bandwidth-limited conditions.
Along with the faster engine and the new look and feel come a few new features and some welcome refinements to the features that have long set Opera apart from the pack.
For convenient features, Opera can’t be beat, and dial-up users will welcome its Turbo service.
It’s as much a Web suite as it is a browser, and if you like lots of stuff to explore, version 10 is stronger than ever.
- Speed Dial: Your favorite sites are just one click away at all times.
- Search Shortcuts: Faster search – type your queries directly into the address bar.
- Trash Can: Instantly reopen recently closed tabs.
- Mouse Gestures: With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse.
- Opera Link: Synchronize data of your choice online, or among different computers and devices.
- Quick Find: Opera remembers not only the titles and addresses, but also the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
- Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon, and you will see it in clean and efficient multiple-column layout.
- Quick and customizable Web search: Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner.